Re: [IMP-users] Windows build

On 4/4/13 8:48 AM, Tovchigrechko, Andrey wrote:
I use VS 10, with all available patches, on Windows 7 64 bit OS
building 32 bit executables.

OK, so pretty much the same as both our 'real' Windows system and our
cross compile environment then (except that it's an XP machine).

As far as I know, VS always creates those subdirectories for the
build type (Release, Debug etc).

Good to know (even if it is annoying ;) I patched the generation of
setup_environment.bat accordingly.