Re: [IMP-users] Windows build

On 4/4/13 12:14 AM, Tovchigrechko, Andrey wrote:
These were causing C++ syntax errors on Windows. Looking at those, it
appears that things currently get committed into the 'develop' before
they are checked for being able to compile on Windows natively. Is
that a policy matter?

I don't understand what you mean here. We certainly don't have an anti-Windows commit policy. ;) But we generally develop on Linux/Mac, so don't see problems with MSVC builds until our nightly builds run.

setup_environment.bat needs Release (or Debug) appended to paths
after "bin" and "lib" (that one I did not fix in the code)

Hmm, that's odd - maybe a cmake bug - it's not necessary for nmake builds. I guess Visual Studio builds put the outputs in the wrong place.

What version of Visual Studio are you using?