- Profiling IMP applications
- This introduces CPU profiling of IMP code with Google's gperftools package, to track down where time is being spent.
- Introduction to writing IMP code
- This covers creating a new IMP module, and writing a new restraint in C++.
- PMI RNAPII Modeling Tutorial
- This tutorial introduces the Python Modeling Interface (PMI), a set of tools designed to handle all steps of the modeling protocol, and demonstrates it by modeling the stalk of RNA Polymerase II using cross-linking, electron microscopy, and x-ray crystallography data.
Tutorials for IMP nightly build
These tutorials demonstrate new features of IMP that are not in the
most recent stable release. They will only work with a recent
nightly build of IMP, or IMP
from source code from the git `develop` branch.
- Using IMP as a C++ library
- This covers using IMP as a C++ library in other C++ projects.
- Deposition tutorial
- This covers the procedure for depositing integrative modeling studies in the PDB-Dev database in mmCIF format.