Re: [IMP-users] Wrong CMake warning when building IMP 2.2.1

On 09/03/2014 09:34 PM, Ben Webb wrote:
On 9/3/14, 11:20 AM, Frank Thommen wrote:
When running cmake with "-DBOOST_ROOT=/my/boost/root", the
configuration ends successfully but at the end a warning is issued:

----------------
CMake Warning: The variable, 'BOOST_ROOT', specified manually, was not
used during the generation.

However I don't think this warning is true

This warning comes from cmake - we have no control over it. The
consensus from cmake experts seems to be "ignore this warning". Looks
like you can use the --no-warn-unused-cli cmake option to suppress it if
it bothers you.

still strange, that it didn't appear with IMP 2.2.0. But I can live with it, no problem. The post was rather ment as a FYI for you in case there is something wrong with the build system.

frank