Re: [IMP-users] Configuring IMP 2.2.1: HDF5 once found, twice not

On 09/03/2014 09:40 PM, Ben Webb wrote:
On 9/3/14, 11:31 AM, Frank Thommen wrote:
I am building IMP by using a HDF5 installation in a non-standard
location.  When running cmake with the HDF5_* options, HDF5 is found
when configuring some modules, but not found when configuring others.

Are you sure HDF5 really isn't found? (If that were the case, any module
that requires it would be disabled.) cmake checks to see if a pkgconfig
package is available first before it looks for headers, and will
complain if it doesn't find one. So you'll see it complain that "foo
package not found" followed by "foo.h found in /include/path". I find
this confusing but that's presumably a decision the cmake folks made at
some point - not under our control.

Directly after the "HDF5 not found" error message, the configuration of the next module starts. There is no "found" message after that.

frank