Re: [IMP-users] doxygen version problem ("too new") when building IMP 2.2.1

On 09/03/2014 09:45 PM, Ben Webb wrote:
On 9/3/14, 11:02 AM, Frank Thommen wrote:
Seems strange to me, that doxygen 1.8.6 should work but a newer version
not.  How can I solve this problem *and* use doxygen 1.8.8?

Our experience with doxygen has been that each new release adds a bunch
of features but also a bunch of new bugs. So there's certainly no
guarantee that 1.8.8 will work just because 1.8.6 does.

I've already installed a bunch of prerequisites for IMP (CentOS 5 is just not up to date enough for all these packages) and I'd rather use what I have now (which is doxygen 1.8.8), but ...

[...]

If all you want to do is see the docs, they're already available online
at http://integrativemodeling.org/2.2.1/doc/html/
and can be downloaded for offline viewing from
http://integrativemodeling.org/2.2.1/download/imp-doc-2.2.1.tar.gz

... that sounds like a very good and time-efficient alternative ;-) (yes, we'd prefer to have the docs on-site)

Thx a lot
frank