Re: [IMP-users] ChimeraWriter

On 5/26/16 4:07 PM, Ibai Irastorza wrote:
The problem is that I am only able to get videos when trying to save in
the rmf format and I am only interested in the final models, not all the
frames, because of the post analysis of these models.

I don't follow you. By "videos" you mean you're saving a trajectory? Just modify your script to only write out the final model (essentially, a trajectory with a single frame in it) by only calling IMP.rmf.save_frame() once.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/