[IMP-users] ChimeraWriter

Hello,

Today I updated IMP to the last version (2.6.2) from 2.4 and I saw that IMP.display.ChimeraWriter does not exist anymore and rmf needs to be used to write the geometry to chimera format. I have been searching for examples and I think I need to use rmf_display and give "chimera" as a parameter, but I did not find any example, all the examples are with PymolWriter.
Can anyone help me writing in chimera format using the rmf? And do I need to change more lines of code with this change or can I just replace "w = IMP.rmf.ChimeraWriter(storage_folder+"/"+chimera_file)" with a similar line??

thanks a lot

Ibai Irastorza Azkarate,ÂPhD Student
Centro Andaluz de BiologÃa del Desarrollo CABD
Universidad Pablo de Olavide,
Carretera de Utrera km1,
41013 Sevilla, Spain

http://www.cabd.es/en-research_groups-104-247-microbiology-s-platypus-summary.html