Re: [IMP-users] ChimeraWriter

thanks! now I get it.

The problem is that I am only able to get videos when trying to save in the rmf format and I am only interested in the final models, not all the frames, because of the post analysis of these models.

Isn't there a way to get only the rmf format of the final model with IMP? or I have to manage to get the rmf file, open with chimera and save the session or the pdb with it?

Thanks for ur time and trouble Ben

Ibai Irastorza Azkarate,ÂPhD Student
Centro Andaluz de BiologÃa del Desarrollo CABD
Universidad Pablo de Olavide,
Carretera de Utrera km1,
41013 Sevilla, Spain

http://www.cabd.es/en-research_groups-104-247-microbiology-s-platypus-summary.html