Re: [IMP-users] ChimeraWriter

On 5/26/16 8:18 AM, Ibai Irastorza wrote:
Today I updated IMP to the last version (2.6.2) from 2.4 and I saw that
IMP.display.ChimeraWriter does not exist anymore and rmf needs to be
used to write the geometry to chimera format.

That's not correct. IMP does not use RMF to write Chimera format; IMP no longer writes Chimera format. This is because Chimera format is not very flexible or general. Write your structures out as RMF files instead (there are several examples in the IMP.rmf module) and Chimera can read those.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/