[IMP-users] IMP broken after clean install

Hello Ben,

Iâve rebuilt IMP from the git repo https://github.com/salilab/imp.git<http://github.com/salilab/imp.git> after upgrading my Mac to El Capitan and now IMP throws an AttributeError:

$  ./setup_environment.sh python ../imp_tutorial/rnapolii/modeling/modeling.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../imp_tutorial/rnapolii/modeling/modeling.py", line 78, in <module>
    m = IMP.Model()
  File "/opt/imp_latest/imp-fast/lib/IMP/__init__.py", line 4935, in __init__
    self.this.append(this)
AttributeError: 'Model' object has no attribute âthis'

Iâve cleaned up my homebrew install and went step by step through the entire IMP installation process from scratch. The installation seems to have completed fine. This is my python virtual environment:

biopython==1.66
cycler==0.10.0
distribute==0.6.34
matplotlib==1.5.1
nose==1.3.7
numpy==1.11.0rc2
pyparsing==2.1.1
python-dateutil==2.5.1
pytz==2016.3
scikit-learn==0.17.1
scipy==0.17.0
six==1.10.0
wsgiref==0.1.2

I checked that I am sourcing the correct new IMP environment. I am running modeling.py from within the python virtual. So what am I missing?

thanks,

Isabelle