Re: [IMP-users] MP.em.EnvelopeFitRestraint class

On 1/18/16 8:58 AM, Karine VOLTZ wrote:
I have a question regarding the *IMP.em.EnvelopeFitRestraint* class:
As a simple test I just tried to evaluate this restraint with an EM
density map and a set of particles corresponding to each subunits that
fill the map.
As coordinates for each particle, I have assigned a random vector
belonging to the boundingbox of the density map.
Depending on the coordinates of the particles, sometimes the restraint
is correctly calculated, sometimes I get the following error message:
_IMP_base.UsageException: Usage check failure: *The point is not part of
the grid*

This shouldn't happen if your particles really are within the bounding box. Are you sure they are? If so, please send me a short Python script that demonstrates the problem, and I'll make sure it gets fixed.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/