[IMP-users] how do I build working pmi rnapolii examples ?

Hello Ben,

How do I install working examples for pmi rnapolii?

I need to run the analysis on my model and could not match the IMP tutorial for rnapolii with my old code. They had diverged too much.

So I installed 2.4.0 stable release. This does not seem to have working examples for rnapolii. The code only has modules/pmi/broken-examples/rnapolii
I tried pulling from the development version, but that does not seem to include working examples either.

Am grateful for any help,

Isabelle