[IMP-users] Problems with installing IMP on Ubuntu 15.04

Hi all,

I have installed all prerequisites for IMP (even libTAU and openCV which IMP cannot find, but that problem can I deal with later) but IMP won't install.

In brief, I obtain following error message:

make: *** [all] Error 2

All details of output from cmake and installation can be found in the attached log file.

Could someone help me with this?

Also, as you can see in the log file, I have received many warnings concerning PyObject.. Am I using a wrong version of swig? I have swig 2.0.12.

Could someone please help me out here?

Warm regards
Dennis