Re: [IMP-users] doxygen version problem ("too new") when building IMP 2.2.1

On 9/3/14, 11:02 AM, Frank Thommen wrote:
Seems strange to me, that doxygen 1.8.6 should work but a newer version
not.  How can I solve this problem *and* use doxygen 1.8.8?

Our experience with doxygen has been that each new release adds a bunch of features but also a bunch of new bugs. So there's certainly no guarantee that 1.8.8 will work just because 1.8.6 does.

If you *really* want to build the docs yourself, either install doxygen 1.8.6 or hack the test in IMP (in modules/rmf/dependency/RMF_source/cmake_modules/FindCurrentDoxygen.cmake) to accept 1.8.8. No guarantee that the docs will look OK though.

If all you want to do is see the docs, they're already available online at http://integrativemodeling.org/2.2.1/doc/html/ and can be downloaded for offline viewing from http://integrativemodeling.org/2.2.1/download/imp-doc-2.2.1.tar.gz