Re: [IMP-users] import fails

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, Robert Brynmor Fenwick wrote:
This all works now. I have a further question. Has there been a change
in the position of the docs? I have just tried to run the example 2 on
this page:

http://salilab.org/imp/nightly/doc/html/saxs_examples.html

and there are two errors relating to the location of the example files.
These I can fix by hand coding the location of the files.

The examples get installed along with the rest of IMP, so if you move IMP to a different location manually, it won't be able to find them any more.

I can not fix
the final problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "foxs_test.py", line 25, in <module>
     ft = IMP.saxs.default_form_factor_table()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'default_form_factor_table'

I don't see that script on that page, nor is it part of IMP currently. If you're building the latest version of IMP checked out from SVN, then you should expect things to not work from time to time. Check the nightly build status page to see what's broken.

If you're building IMP 1.0, then please refer to the 1.0 docs rather than those for the nightly build. There have been some changes which mean that example Python scripts for nightly and 1.0 are not interchangeable.