[IMP-users] import fails

Hi,

I have managed to build the python interface with swig, but fail to import IMP from python. I am rather sure that I have installed the modules, however I am unsure where I have to point my PYTHONPATH to pick them up. The other problem might be that I don't know which version of python the modules have been installed. How can I work out which version and the location of the python executable for which the modules were build?

Many thanks,

Bryn