Re: [IMP-dev] Policy for versions of IMP dependencies

Now seriously.

It is good to offer some backwards compatibility. And perhaps some sort of "forward-compatibility warning", no? For example, em2d will work with OpenCV 2.1, 2.2, 2.3. I have not tried the 2.4, which is just released. A user with the new OpenCV version may want to know that I can guarantee that the things work up to 2.3.