Re: [IMP-dev] Policy for versions of IMP dependencies

I also think we should maintain some backward compatibility, perhaps replace the word "support latest e.g. ubuntu" with "support versions of ubuntu from last XX years". We may require some new dependenciews here and there, but we don't want users to have to update their entire system every six months (or even a year) in order to use IMP.
Barak