Re: [IMP-dev] Policy for versions of IMP dependencies

On 07/30/2012 04:35 PM, Barak Raveh wrote:
I also think we should maintain some backward compatibility, perhaps
replace the word "support latest e.g. ubuntu" with "support versions of
ubuntu from last XX years". We may require some new dependenciews here
and there, but we don't want users to have to update their entire system
every six months (or even a year) in order to use IMP.

Well, if "XX" is more than 1.05 then we have the current situation. ;) (CentOS 6 was released Jul 10, 2011.) Are you suggesting XX should be 1?