Re: [IMP-users] contact plots

Hi Andrea,

Here is an example of how to get the contact maps using PMI_Analysis:

https://github.com/salilab/PMI_analysis/blob/main/example/get_CMs.py

Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Ignacia

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 5:43 PM Ben Webb <">> wrote:
On 9/24/21 8:37 AM, Andrea Graziadei wrote:
> I have seen in some manuscripts (e.g. the cop9 signalosome paper by
> Gutierrez et al. https://www.pnas.org/content/117/8/4088 ) the
> analysis of average contact maps from clusters coming out of
> imp-sampcon or similar analysis of PMI modeling runs. In that
> manuscript for example it's in Fig. S7, panel G. I was wondering if
> you could tell me what is the tool used for this type of analysis, and
> whether it works on pdb or rmf files?

The authors of that paper (cc'd here) will know for sure, but all the
scripts they used should be in the GitHub repository at
https://github.com/integrativemodeling/CSN2019

" target="_blank">                      https://salilab.org/~ben/

Ignacia Echeverria
Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
University of California, San Francisco