[IMP-users] contact plots

Hello,

I have seen in some manuscripts (e.g. the cop9 signalosome paper by
Gutierrez et al. https://www.pnas.org/content/117/8/4088 ) the
analysis of average contact maps from clusters coming out of
imp-sampcon or similar analysis of PMI modeling runs. In that
manuscript for example it's in Fig. S7, panel G. I was wondering if
you could tell me what is the tool used for this type of analysis, and
whether it works on pdb or rmf files? How does it handle beads?
I have used similar tools in the past, but those function only with
PDB files, and for the system I am currently working with I am
especially interested in contacts between coarse grained regions...

Many thanks in advance,

Andrea