Re: [IMP-users] rigid bodies and super rigid bodies

On 10/26/17 2:16 AM, מירב בריטברד wrote:
I prefer to use BuildSystem macro, because it seems more convenient and because BuildModel is deprecated. However I don't find any examples that uses the BuildSystem with cross links and EM restrains. Specifically, how can I extract the representation from BuildSystemso can I pass it to the restrains?

BuildSystem returns the root hierarchy, which you then pass to each of your restraints. See https://github.com/salilab/imp_tutorial/blob/develop/rnapolii/modeling/modeling.py for an example.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/