Re: [IMP-users] rigid bodies and super rigid bodies

I prefer to use BuildSystem macro, because it seems more convenient and because BuildModel is deprecated.
However I don't find any examples that uses the BuildSystem with cross links and EM restrains.
Specifically, how can I extract the representation from BuildSystemso can I pass it to the restrains?
Thanks