Re: [IMP-users] Compiling IMP 2.5.0 on CentOS 7

On 02/01/2016 08:01 PM, Novosielski, Ryan wrote:
So I'm using 1.59.0 and the issue has gone away. The Python trouble
remains. I have all of -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH, -DPYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR, and
-DPYTHON_LIBRARY defined -- no help. I'd have expected the latter two to
suffice anyway.

Either your PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR cmake variable is pointing to the wrong directory (doesn't include Python.h) or for some reason the compiler isn't being given the right arguments. You can get more information (the compiler command line is most useful) by running "make VERBOSE=1".

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/