Re: [IMP-users] Failed to build 1e6v example with multifit

Hi Mateusz,

If you open the map and your structures in their initial positions in Chimera, are they close in space to the map? For Multifit, the initial structures must be close to the box of the map. Maybe this is the reason.

See my previous response for explanations:
https://integrativemodeling.org/archives/imp-users/msg00304.html

Best,
Jan