Re: [IMP-users] missing binaries?

Hi Ben

We are running redhat5 and have also tried redhat6 and fedora 20.

It seems that the things that are missing change with each OS. Fedora20 was best. Redhat5 was missing idock and emagefit (among other things) and redhat6 was still missing idock. Is it because they RPM senses whether the OS will be able to handle each binary and decides whether or not to install it on that basis?

We tried installing the RPM but also building from source.

I think the other problem, relating to the missing IMP module, is due to conflicts with python versions – that is, we have several pythons on the system and the IMP modules were being built into a python that was not the default one that you get from the command line…

Cheers

Joel

Professor Joel Mackay | NHMRC Senior Research Fellow

School of Molecular Bioscience

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

Rm 674, Building G08 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 | Australia

T +61 2 9351 3906  | F +61 2 9351 5858

E   | W www.mmb.usyd.edu.au/mackay/