Re: [IMP-users] missing binaries?

On 11/25/14 2:32 PM, Joel Mackay wrote:
I have just installed IMP 2.3 and am puzzled by the absence of binaries
such as idock and emagefit. I couldn’t see any indication in the
changelog that they had been discontinued.

They haven't...

I also get errors if I type "multifit help" or  "cnmultifit help"
(recommended commands in the tutorial). The error that comes up is:

Traceback (most recent call last):

   File "/usr/bin/multifit", line 3, in <module>
     import IMP
ImportError: No module named IMP

Well, something's definitely wrong there. Which OS are you using and which binary installer?