Re: [IMP-users] FW: Installing IMP on Ubuntu

On 11/15/13 1:36 PM, Nan Zhao wrote:
"import IMP.multifit" does not work. I did use setup_enviroment script.
But not all modules could be found.

Well, that would suggest that those modules weren't built, because the necessary dependencies weren't found.

 >And they are...?
Besides multifit, I also noticed that em2d, emagefit, cnmultifit, numpy,
could not be found. (Many other modules and applications work well.)

numpy isn't an IMP module. The other modules you list need OpenCV, FFTW, and/or libTAU, which you probably don't have on your system. If you need those modules and/or applications, you'll need to install the dependencies and rebuild IMP.