Re: [IMP-users] Installing IMP on Ubuntu

On 11/15/13 6:54 AM, Nan Zhao wrote:
I am new to IMP and tried to install it on a Ubuntu server. It worked
well mostly and after building, I am able to use basic applications and
modules. However, I just noticed that not all modules are installed. For
example, if I run multifit.py, Error shows "No module named multifit".

Does "import IMP.multifit" work from a Python interpreter? It sounds like some of your environment variables aren't set. Did you use the setup_environment script?

There are more than just this one.

And they are...?

/usr/local/src/imp_release/doxygen/generated/all.dox:9: warning: unable
to resolve reference to `impcgal' for \ref command

This is just related to the documentation - nothing to worry about.

	BEn