Re: [IMP-users] FW: Installing IMP on Ubuntu

>Does "import IMP.multifit" work from a Python interpreter? It sounds like
some of your environment variables aren't set. Did you use the
setup_environment script?

"import IMP.multifit" does not work. I did use setup_enviroment script. But not all modules could be found.

>And they are...?

Besides multifit, I also noticed that em2d, emagefit, cnmultifit, numpy, could not be found. (Many other modules and applications work well.)

Alan

Nan (Alan) Zhao, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Professor
Department of Basic Sciences