Re: [IMP-users] Help- running IMP scripts

On 3/29/13 6:47 AM, Joseph Eschweiler wrote:
After installing the latest build, I was successful in running the first
few lines of script, importing IMP, IMP.atom, IMP.container, IMP.display
and IMP.statistics. The problem now lies in importing the final module
IMP.example.

The RPM doesn't include the example module, as it's really intended as an example of how to write a new module. But since some of the examples do use it, I'll make sure future builds include it.