Re: [IMP-users] Help- running IMP scripts

Hi again,

After installing the latest build, I was successful in running the first few lines of script, importing IMP, IMP.atom, IMP.container, IMP.display and IMP.statistics. The problem now lies in importing the final module IMP.example. This folder is contained in  /usr/lib64/python*/site-packages/ with the others, but running the script returns "no module named example." The files in this folder include _randomize.py, _randomize.pyc and _randomize.pyo.  Do you have any thoughts on what to do next?

Joseph Eschweiler