[IMP-users] protein structure generation from sequences with IMP

Hello all,

We are working on a project in which we need to generate protein models from the amino acid sequences, using IMP.

After reading on the IMP website, I can see that this tool primarily deals with different data sources. But, still I believe that this tool could be useful for us as we might need to add more information later.

Have you ever tried generating models (like pdb files) with just amino acid sequences using IMP?

If you have anything that could be helpful to me please help.

Warm Regards,

Badri Adhikari

CS Graduate Student,

University of Missouri-Columbia,