Re: [IMP-users] Python wrapper error after IMP installation

Hmmm, strange that the error message is so non-descript. Anyway, the most likely source of the error is that the libraries can't find the charmm force field data files. If you build and install imp by doing
scons prefix=place/to/install install
it should find them automatically. The other supported model is to use IMP in the directory where you built it using the tools/imppy.sh script:
/path/to/imp/tools/imppy.sh python myscript.py

How did you install it? My guess is that you copied the libraries to some location manually. Relatively few programs will work that way.