Re: [IMP-users] compilation bus error

OK I have returned to compiling the trunk and it seems that everything is working.

Thank you to Ben, Benjamin and David for all the help.

Bryn

On 23 January 2011 09:42, Ben Webb <">> wrote:
On 1/23/11 12:18 AM, Robert Brynmor Fenwick wrote:
> Yes ok i understand. I want to use the python interface which I think
> is quite fragile.

No, the Python interface should be just as stable as the C++ code. It is
an integral part of our build and test procedure, so if it breaks, we
fix it ASAP.

> Is it known when 1.1 will be released?

Likely to be within the next few months, dependent on the full
integration of the MultiFit module.

">                      http://salilab.org/~ben/