Re: [IMP-users] compilation bus error

On 1/23/11 12:18 AM, Robert Brynmor Fenwick wrote:
Yes ok i understand. I want to use the python interface which I think
is quite fragile.

No, the Python interface should be just as stable as the C++ code. It is an integral part of our build and test procedure, so if it breaks, we fix it ASAP.

Is it known when 1.1 will be released?

Likely to be within the next few months, dependent on the full integration of the MultiFit module.