Re: [IMP-users] import fails

On 12/13/10 1:14 AM, Benjamin SCHWARZ wrote:
For various reasons I don't install my IMP builds in the system
directories, that's probably the reason I had to resort to use the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. I am afraid I don't see what Is so
catastrophic, and in fact I don't even see how to do it another way.
If you have any hint how to do this "out-of-system" install a neater
way, I'd be glad to hear.

No, of course if you install in a non-system directory, you would need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH (although it may be cleaner to edit /etc/ld.so.conf or similar). I'm just not sure that "/usr/lib64" is a good choice of non-system directory.