Re: [IMP-dev] IMP on the cluster

On 4/25/11 6:57 PM, Daniel Russel wrote:
I assumed that the QB3 cluster's interactive nodes tracks the
packages installed on the compute nodes.

Nope. The interactive nodes contain extra packages that are not present on the compute nodes.

Since IMP needs these
various libraries at runtime, then I don't see how having them
installed on the salilab interactive nodes helps. So I'm still
confused :-)

As I said in my earlier mail, simply copy whichever libraries you need from the machine you build IMP on to a suitable location. The easiest place would be the same directory you install the IMP libraries in.