Re: [IMP-dev] IMP on the cluster

On 4/25/11 2:51 PM, Daniel Russel wrote:
On Apr 25, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Ben Webb wrote:
Both bullet and CGAL are indeed installed on the interactive nodes.
They are not installed on the optint nodes, for example.

The QB3 cluster interactive nodes are, of course, set up for the QB3 cluster as a whole. Josh, that cluster's sysadmin, prefers a small, infrequently changing package set (frequent upgrades make some people happy but many other people unhappy). We have our own interactive nodes, which I recommend for Sali lab people. They have a set of packages that is tailored to Sali lab needs, not QB3 as a whole.