Re: [IMP-dev] design discussions

On Oct 8, 2009, at 9:48 PM, Javier Ángel Velázquez Muriel wrote:

2009/10/8 Daniel Russel <">>

On Oct 8, 2009, at 9:26 PM, Dina Schneidman wrote:

yes! another good point, changes affect others! especially when the
logic is changed...

Definitely. Although in this case there was no previously specified logic...

I disagree. The point was raised many times and never discussed.
That is what I mean: while it came up, we never specified a solution (and never implemented one). The docs for the read pdb function only talked about the lower parts of the hierarchy and left the details we are currently discussing unspecified.