Re: [IMP-dev] design discussions

hi,

I think that it would be much more productive to have discussion on major design changes in IMP meeting and not via emails.
It would be preferable to raise issues in an email before the meeting and write an email with conclusions after the meeting.

Yes. Also, and perhaps more importantly, now IMP is at a level of maturity when it is used by many people in the lab, so changes in it affect others. I think that major changes and philosophical view should be discussed previous implementation or changed. They "already done" things show a big tendency to stay that way even if they could be improved.