Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-commits] r1054 - trunk/kernel/pyext/IMP

Daniel Russel wrote:
> Also, what happened to posting changes to how things work on imp-dev for
> comment?

Unless I am missing something, this is not changing how things work;
tests have always read any input files from the current working
directory. Personally, I would rather tests did not read *any* input
files (or if they really needed a file in a specific format, it could be
embedded in the Python script itself, and read via StringIO or dumped
out to a temporary file via tempfile and then read back in).