Re: [IMP-dev] index structures

Daniel Russel wrote:
> - add output to pairs and triplets

The patch doesn't actually appear to do that, so I can't commit it.
Maybe you missed a file somewhere?

> - remove redundant documentation (although I suspect patches involving
> moving files are useless, but Ben hasn't responded on this)

Such patches should be fine. 'diff' doesn't preserve the history (you'll
basically get a remove of the old file and an add of the new one) but I
can quite easily issue the appropriate 'svn mv' to get the desired
effect when applying the patch.