Re: [IMP-dev] 2D geometry

sounds good !
Lets decide on an interface for the geometry classes.
Ben's Vector3D is a very good start.
I'll update the 3D geometry classes accordingly.
Javi - do you have any specific needs for the geometry classes or just the basic needs? Maybe you can send your header file so Daniel can take it into account writing the VectorD?