Re: [IMP-dev] 2D geometry

On Nov 12, 2008, at 3:58 PM, Javier Ángel Velázquez-Muriel wrote:

- Vector2D is already done but I am fine with changes
Lets make a unified ND vector. I have wanted 4D a bunch of times.

- I am building a templated version of matrix for 1,2,3D. I didn't
know about matrix3d until yesterday
If you want nice constructors (from lists of values) you can use the boost static assert functionality to make sure, at compile time, that the correct constructor is called for the correct dimensional vector/ matrix.

- Images are going to be 2D matrices and header.
BTW, have you looked at Boost.GIL? It is a general C++ image library in boost (which we are already linked against, in theory).