Re: [IMP-users] Normal Mode Analysis

On 6/8/21 9:26 AM, Altair Hernández wrote:
I would like to analyse the mobility of each subunit by using normal modes (normal mode analysis) of each subunit. Is there any function/method in IMP to do this?

To the best of my knowledge, there is no code in IMP to perform normal mode analysis. You may want to check out the rapidly exploring random tree (RRT) method though: https://integrativemodeling.org/nightly/doc/manual/kinematics_rrt.html

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/