[IMP-users] Normal Mode Analysis

Hi there,

I am studying subunit mobility on a multimeric protein complex, after sampling with the Monte Carlo method. I would like to analyse the mobility of each subunit by using normal modes (normal mode analysis) of each subunit. Is there any function/method in IMP to do this?

I'm using the PMI modeling protocol, working with a cryo-EM (coarse-grained), and iterating the sampling protocol 10.000 times (exploring from 10.000 different initial configurations).

Thank you in advance!

Altair