[IMP-users] Making restraints

Hello,

When I had the exact distance between two residues, I used something like the following to add restraints:
dist_close_restraints.append(forms.gaussian(group=physical.xy_distance,
feature=features.distance(modeller_atoms[res1_pos],
modeller_atoms[res2_pos]),
mean=re_value, stdev=distdev))

re_value is the exact distance, and I set stdev to one.

Now, my problem is that I don't have the exact distance.
I have something like the following:
1- The distance between (for example) residue1 and residue2 is 4.0857 with a probability of 0.66.
2- The distance between residue1 and residue2 is between 0 and 6 with a probability of 0.78 (just as an example).

Does anyone know how can I add restraints when I have probability (I want to use probabilities in my restraints)?