Re: [IMP-users] imp_sampcon pyRMSD installation issue

On 11/18/20 9:17 AM, Gorbea, Jose wrote:
I am trying to run imp_sampcon exhaust from the actin tutorial and pyRMSD is required. I tried pip installation and git cloned the repository

Which one? "pip install" certainly won't work because the original author of pyRMSD gave up years ago and never added support for Python 3:
https://github.com/victor-gil-sepulveda/pyRMSD/issues/12

If you want to git clone, you can use our fork of pyRMSD which *does* include Python 3 support (https://github.com/salilab/pyRMSD) then build with "python3 setup.py".

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/